Re: Ive had Sims 4 for a while and it just disappeared from my games list.

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Ive had Sims 4 for a while and it just disappeared from my games list.

★★★ Newbie

Ive had the game for awhile and Ive relogged several times and restarted my computer. When I click the icon (on my Desktop) it tells me I need the product activation code. I type it in and it says its been used. I have done alot of the things suggested on the forms and to no avail.

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Community Manager

@SarahBelle55 Hi,

Are you sure that you are using the same account that you had used initially to register the game? I cannot seem to locate it on this account.

I would suggest trying any other email addresses you might have to see whether the games are registered on that account.
If you are unable to figure out which account it might be, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new
You can find details on how to do so here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Codes" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.
If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 2 of 4 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The problem may orginate from the fact that it said that my email was no longer valid and that I had to change it. I did change the email though.

Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)

EA Staff

In this case I think it may be best if you contact an Advisor following the links Nils posted above. They should be able to check exactly what is happening. 

Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)