Internet is fine but high ping on fc24

by gksn0135

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Internet is fine but high ping on fc24

★ Novice

Dear EA Team

My internet parameters are very good but I get very high ping. Why ?

Message 1 of 7 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Internet is fine but high ping on fc24

Community Manager

Hi @gksn0135 

Based on what it shows, and the platform you are on we can try different steps. When you have a moment we can start with the following:

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (347 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @gksn0135 

We may be able to use the EA Connection Quality Report tool to help better understand why we might be running into issues. 

Based on what it shows, and the platform you are on we can try different steps. When you have a moment we can start with the following:

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (437 Views)

★ Novice

Okay but what will be the solution. Article doesnt help me to solve my issue

Message 3 of 7 (423 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @gksn0135 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (348 Views)

★ Novice

Dear EA Team,

Why you dont understand me. I did everything but my ping is still high. Internet ping value is very good.

Dont send me Guides. Help me.

Message 5 of 7 (337 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gksn0135 

To confirm which platform are you on?

While we are unable to directly change your internet connection to FC24 servers, we can try going through different troubleshooting steps to see if we can help improve your connection. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue , still couldn’t find a solution (:

Message 7 of 7 (199 Views)