Re: I need help with my missing Apex Coins

by EA_QueenBee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help with my missing Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

I need help ASAP. It’s been over a week now since I bought $40 worth of apex coins and I have never gotten them. EA support has me on a wild goose chase getting pictures for proof of purchase, which I’ve done multiple times the way it was asked, and I just keep getting the same email telling me to go do it again. At this time point I feel as if I’m being robbed and I can’t get help. Some please help me.

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @TrekerLive,

If you're having trouble getting help via email, it might be a good idea to try and get help via a chat instead. If you go to our help site:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

And pick your relevant product and platform, try selecting "Orders" -> "Check order status". This gives me the option to start a chat pretty consistently, so it should for you as well.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @TrekerLive,

If you're having trouble getting help via email, it might be a good idea to try and get help via a chat instead. If you go to our help site:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

And pick your relevant product and platform, try selecting "Orders" -> "Check order status". This gives me the option to start a chat pretty consistently, so it should for you as well.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried that multiple times now. It just keeps telling me to use Answers HQ. This is so ridiculous. Why is it such an uphill battle to either get my money back or get help with crediting missing items to my account? It’s such a waste of time.

Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)

Community Manager
@TrekerLive,

It's strange that it's sending you back to Answers HQ. Did you pick the options I mentioned above? If that's not giving you the option to start a chat, it's a good idea to try a different problem category, you should get the option to start a chat eventually.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)