Re: I'm just completely in a state of dismay

by 2a042c17

Original Post

I'm just completely in a state of dismay

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i really wonder what is going on behind the scenes at ea/origin for things like this to happen.

been a long time user of ea since 2018 and i have an email with my first username on it from ea. i have emails of transactions from buying games and in game currency along with steam receipts for some of the currency. and then out of no where 3 years later i get hit with my first ever ban on any platform. since this ban i cant get a strait answer out of anyone from ea/origin. except for one time when i talked with scooter from @eahelp on twitter he was even confused he couldn't find my account. its like my account was deleted or never existed as he said. i have contacted the bans/suspension department and just a email no help. contacted the hacked accounts department and was able to talk to someone and they thought it was funny as well what was going on.  and i did the forgot password with all ea usernames i have had and the last one i had triggered  a email but i never received it. so i can assume my account was hacked and then my email was put onto another account probably. but then again i will never know. really would love to have a phone call with someone.

[CM - removed attached screenshot because of potentially identifying info]

Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @2a042c17

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out about this, but I'm afraid that we can't really help with account-related issues here on Answers HQ. 

I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team to see if they can help you locate the accounts. The order number you shared here should be helpful with finding the account. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website, or you can follow up with them on Twitter or Facebook instead, if that's better for you. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

★★ Novice

hi @EA_Kent  i have already done all that 3 different times. as i have stated in my first post i get no real answer at all. But it seems that no matter whom i talk to be sides the guy from the hacked accounts department which thought my situation was weird along with scooter from @eahelp on twitter whom found that my account was as it never existed. like i logged into answerhq with what should of been my proper account that was banned and this username was not created by me. it just seems at this point no one really wants to help in the departments that can truly give answer. i get no response. no open dialog with anyone it the bans/ suspension department. its at the point. i have asked question that should be be abled to be answered by them and they dont answer them. my biggest question is WHY. what what happend so bad on my account that is deserved a ban. or was my account hacked. email changed on it and my email was swapped with a banned account. but these are the questions i would love answered but all i get is see image attached.

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)