I can´t lo to my another origin account

by kaderafilip

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can´t lo to my another origin account

★★ Novice

Hello,

i have problem with my main origin account because mail or password is incorrect. I have only one type password so it can´t be another. I think right mail is [edit: email address removed] and i tried password reset but i did not get any email to my adress. My id is fkadera and i also tried use my id and not email adress, but nothing changed. My games are dead space 3 and Dragon age origins.

I also tried my different mails, but also nothing.

Message 1 of 6 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can´t lo to my another origin account

★★ Novice

Thank you for contacting EA
Please wait while we connect you to the next available advisor.
Your approximate wait time is between 5 - 10 minutes.

I waited one hour but nobody answer to me. 

BUT! I looked to my spam and trash folders in my email adress and i saw this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rngcn9&s=8#.VGqIWJ92MnQ

Someone stoled my account, i did not this changes in SWTOR , i dit not request display name recovery, i did not reset my password, i did not anything.

Please help me, what can i do now?

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (329 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 6 (342 Views)

★★ Novice

Support Contact Information

In order to provide the best possible security for the safety of your account, we can only take account security contacts via phone. Phone support is available daily (Monday-Saturday) from 9:00AM to 9:00PM local time.

In the meantime, you may find the answers to your questions on EA Help:
  • For anything account related, go to help.ea.com and click the "Accounts" tile. Here you can perform a variety of account management tasks.
  • You can also review some of our most popular Account Security articles here. 

Only option is by phone and now i have 2 problems.

I have bad english, this way it will be too much hard for me. But id doesn´t matter because possible countries for the phone calls are only USA and Canada and i am from Slovakia....

Message 3 of 6 (340 Views)

EA Staff

If you are OK with contacting support via chat you can change the country UK on help.ea.com (top left) and you should get a chat option. Try the following link: http://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Unable+to+log+in&category=a...

Message 4 of 6 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for contacting EA
Please wait while we connect you to the next available advisor.
Your approximate wait time is between 5 - 10 minutes.

I waited one hour but nobody answer to me. 

BUT! I looked to my spam and trash folders in my email adress and i saw this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rngcn9&s=8#.VGqIWJ92MnQ

Someone stoled my account, i did not this changes in SWTOR , i dit not request display name recovery, i did not reset my password, i did not anything.

Please help me, what can i do now?

Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem, cant login to my account.recieved no password reset email.Opend another account,now i have loads of pages open trying to get into to my original account.This is realy bad,i have games i have brought and cant play.is there a option where i can close my accounts and get my money back that i paid for games that i cant play.looks like my account hase been hacked,trying to get help is just madness.

Dave

Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)