Re: I am unable to gift anything to anyone on my friends list.

by Indys2nd

Original Post

I am unable to gift anything to anyone on my friends list.

★★★ Newbie

I tried to gift my friend titanfall 2, however it says that he is not eligible to receive this gift (says the same thing about everyone else on my friends list). We are in the same region, his account is old enough, (just listing off the reasons on the gifting workarounds thing) he hasn't blocked me and it's not DLC. I have no idea what the issue is, it should be working.

Message 1 of 2 (499 Views)

Re: I am unable to gift anything to anyone on my friends list.

Hero (Retired)

Could be a few reasons such as a friend has a child account (limited) and can't add games that are mature. It could also be a currency issue. I know from my own experience that if I try to buy certain games for a friend on Steam in Germany, it will not let me for issues with currency exchange, i.e. it cost more money overseas. If you feel none of these are the reason, restart Origin by closing it out in the systems tray and picking another friend (not your original one you want to gift to ) and see if it has that option now and was just glitched. If not, contact a game advisor. Maybe they can provide insight. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com .

Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)