Re: How to add friends on Origin

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to add friends on Origin

★★★ Newbie

I have purchased Origin for Xbox 1 Live and it works well.  I want to add a Friend to my Origin account but can not find any method to do that.  I tried connecting via a PC and am able to log in to my account but no tab or other marker shows where to link a Friend to my Xbox 1.  Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Have you downloaded Origin to your pc and then signed in? It won't work on the Origin web site. After you download it, in the left hand corner you will see friends. Click that and a drop down menu will appear. Then you select "Add Friends." I only play on pc, but I would imagine that the friends you add on pc would show up on the xbox then @Cmanxxx1.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Have you downloaded Origin to your pc and then signed in? It won't work on the Origin web site. After you download it, in the left hand corner you will see friends. Click that and a drop down menu will appear. Then you select "Add Friends." I only play on pc, but I would imagine that the friends you add on pc would show up on the xbox then @Cmanxxx1.

Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)