How return origin style?!

by PE4ENbKA_173

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How return origin style?!

★★ Apprentice

Plese help me return back old Origin. i can't more use this.

Message 1 of 6 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How return origin style?!

EA DICE Team

@PE4ENbKA_173

The only thing that I can tell you then is to downgrade to a limited version of Origin:

• Download our old Origin client via https://www.dm.origin.com/download/legacy
  • Run the installer in Vista or XP SP2 compatibility mode (right-click installer -> Properties -> Compatibility)
  • Note that Store and Social functions are not available on this Origin version. Any purchases can still be made via the webstore on another device.

Certain functions such as store and social are not available here so this is not something that I would recommend using.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (279 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@PE4ENbKA_173

At the moment the new client is mandatory for everyone - unless you are on Windows XP or Vista in which case you will not be able to upgrade.

Message 2 of 6 (311 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I want it back now! I hate new wersion!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 3 of 6 (297 Views)

EA DICE Team

@PE4ENbKA_173

Sorry to hear that. Give it a chance and perhaps it will grow on you..

Message 4 of 6 (292 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I put up this interface 2 months, my patience is over, this new origin uses the 200-500 mb ram why this problem is still not solved? Why do I get the achievement in the battlefield Game 1 is turned off in the most appropriate time is not? why I fiction aware of the planned transition to the new interface? why do I have to wait 5 minutes after pressing the "buy the game" button? whether even a button to switch between interfaces? I can no longer use this program!
Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

EA DICE Team

@PE4ENbKA_173

The only thing that I can tell you then is to downgrade to a limited version of Origin:

• Download our old Origin client via https://www.dm.origin.com/download/legacy
  • Run the installer in Vista or XP SP2 compatibility mode (right-click installer -> Properties -> Compatibility)
  • Note that Store and Social functions are not available on this Origin version. Any purchases can still be made via the webstore on another device.

Certain functions such as store and social are not available here so this is not something that I would recommend using.

Message 6 of 6 (280 Views)