Help!!!

by cristidobre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I forgot the security code, can someone help me?

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help!!!

Not here....this is a player to player help forum, with some community mods trying to help people.  All account issues have to be handled at the Official EA help page, using the chat with advisor or call back options....usually only Chat with Advisor is available...

So go back to the EA help page, and choose your issue and chat with an Advisor and they hopefully can get you straight....as long as you have enough identifiers to prove you are owner of account, which they have ways of checking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help!!!

Not here....this is a player to player help forum, with some community mods trying to help people.  All account issues have to be handled at the Official EA help page, using the chat with advisor or call back options....usually only Chat with Advisor is available...

So go back to the EA help page, and choose your issue and chat with an Advisor and they hopefully can get you straight....as long as you have enough identifiers to prove you are owner of account, which they have ways of checking.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)