Help with account link

by MSatanSoul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with account link

★★★ Newbie

Hey, my Epic Games account was stolen a few time ago so I created a new one and linked it to my ea account... today I got my EG account back and I can't link it to my EA account. Can you help me? (I have proves)

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help with account link

Community Manager

Hey @MSatanSoul,

Glad to hear you were able to recover your original account! Typically you'll only be able to go through the linking process once per platform which may be why you're running into some trouble at this point.

While we're not able to make changes on the forums directly, I would get in touch with our support team so they can assist further.

You can find more information on how to reach support over at the EA Help website
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help with account link

Community Manager

Hey @MSatanSoul,

Glad to hear you were able to recover your original account! Typically you'll only be able to go through the linking process once per platform which may be why you're running into some trouble at this point.

While we're not able to make changes on the forums directly, I would get in touch with our support team so they can assist further.

You can find more information on how to reach support over at the EA Help website
Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)