Re: Help with EAHELP

by Nalketros

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with EAHELP

★★ Novice

Why i can't create a support ticket on help.ea.com? I've been trying all day, i followed all the steps on the pinned post but i cant find a way to submit my complain. Is there another way to contact for help? because this is nonsense.

Message 1 of 5 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nalketros Thanks. That should be something support could help with. I got the live chat option with these steps (they obviously don't match your issue exactly):

- Go to help.ea.com and select EA Account from the game list.
- Choose to see all help topics.
- Select the "I want to move my stuff to another account" option.
- The email and chat options should appear.

However, you can also unlink it yourself by going to your EA account settings, selecting "Connections", and then clicking the unlink button next to the Amazon option. That would be the quicker option.

Just to let you know, the article below states "If you’ve linked your EA Account to an Amazon account before, you won’t be able to link it to a new one. You can only relink your EA Account to the first Amazon account you linked to". This will mean that while you can remove your aunt's account, you unfortunately won't be able to link a different one.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-prime-gaming/?isIhi=true&p=ea-account#un...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (178 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @Nalketros What is the problem you're trying to report?

Message 2 of 5 (208 Views)

★★ Novice

I want to know if there's way to unlink my old amazon account from my EA account because i was using my aunt amazon account and she can't afford to pay amazon prime no more.

Message 3 of 5 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nalketros Thanks. That should be something support could help with. I got the live chat option with these steps (they obviously don't match your issue exactly):

- Go to help.ea.com and select EA Account from the game list.
- Choose to see all help topics.
- Select the "I want to move my stuff to another account" option.
- The email and chat options should appear.

However, you can also unlink it yourself by going to your EA account settings, selecting "Connections", and then clicking the unlink button next to the Amazon option. That would be the quicker option.

Just to let you know, the article below states "If you’ve linked your EA Account to an Amazon account before, you won’t be able to link it to a new one. You can only relink your EA Account to the first Amazon account you linked to". This will mean that while you can remove your aunt's account, you unfortunately won't be able to link a different one.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-prime-gaming/?isIhi=true&p=ea-account#un...

Message 4 of 5 (179 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh i see, that's unfortunate honestly, thanks anyways.

Message 5 of 5 (168 Views)