Re: Help me i cant Remember my Security Answer

by proword

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help me i cant Remember my Security Answer

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

so i know a lot of people have this issue but ... i cant remember my security answer and i have tried to contact the EA Support .. but it says "Call Me" and i dont want to call them i want to use a chat please help me with this .... i have tried everything (almost)

Message 1 of 5 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@proword Hi there,

For this type of issue, you will need to call us. We will do our best to keep the call brief and help you get back into your account.

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Can't log in" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@proword Hi there,

For this type of issue, you will need to call us. We will do our best to keep the call brief and help you get back into your account.

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Can't log in" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

★★ Novice

well ... rip i cant take phone calls so is there any other option like get a hint on the 3-4 first letters so i might remember ir maybe how many letters and numbers there is ?? like... i really need to know because it was a long time i ago when i made it which means that i dont remember it . but thank you so far i really hope you can see if there is any other way i/we can solve this .

Message 3 of 5 (319 Views)

Community Manager

@proword  If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also look at using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number listed in the phone section here: http://help.ea.com/uk/article/contact-ea-help/

Would that be an option?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)

★★ Novice

maybe else i would probably have to think a bit more to see if i can remember the code :/

Message 5 of 5 (304 Views)