Re: Hacked EA account, no call back, no live chat

by Straatford87

Original Post

Hacked EA account, no call back, no live chat

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I received the following email:

Hi Stonerrrrrrr,

On 22 December 2015 06:28:39 GMT 00:00, the email address linked with your EA Account was changed to:

[edit: email address removed].

If you never made this change, please click here to  change your password. If you need additional assistance, please contact EA Help.

Happy gaming,
The EA Team

>> this obviously isnt me. I was able to change my PW back using the link above but my account ID is still changed and i cant change it back.

Also my security question has been changed to something in Russian: В какую начальную школу вы ходили? 

Using the contact EA option and filling everything in gives me NO live chat option or NO call back option.

Please help

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Hacked EA account, no call back, no live chat

EA DICE Team

@iscard93

If your account got hacked, please contact a Game Advisor using the below steps:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)