[FIXED Sep. 1, '23] EA Account Page BROKEN? Help!

by KarlThorsten89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED Sep. 1, '23] EA Account Page BROKEN? Help!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have a small issue.

My Account Page appears in that format, old and outdated, and I cannot access, change or verify anything. Is the Account page/servers having problems right now?

I tried restarting the computer, cleaned Browser cache, tried an entirely different browser, tried on my phone. Same result, I just get a broken account page.

Is anyone else having this issue?

NOTE: Sensitive info I've removed from the image for safety reasons.

ERROR.png

CM edit: edited title to close-off the issue.

Message 1 of 22 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: site wont load normal

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes

Hi Folks,

We've just gotten word that a fix has been deployed. Could you check and see on your end if that's come through for you please? 🙂

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 21 of 22 (373 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Account Page looks broken

Community Manager

Have you tried a different browser to see if you have the same issue @KarlThorsten89?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 22 (501 Views)

The site to change my EAaccount information is broken. Can you fix it?

★★★★★ Newbie

User Name: xmrv09gxihai

Day: September 1

use: PC

I created a new account and tried to change the name, but the site was broken and I could not change it.

I have tried to make sure that javascript is enabled, restarted my PC, and tried a different model, but to no avail.

(I use a translator)

Message 3 of 22 (479 Views)

Re: EA Account Page BROKEN? Help!

★★ Apprentice

UPDATE: Okay, the entire ACCOUNT SYSTEM seems to be down for me, possibly others. I can't change or verify email or phone number, I can't get emails from EA or verification codes, payment method is also not working, everything is entirely down. I can log in an out on the EA app and on these forum pages, but that's it. Everything is just broken.

Message 4 of 22 (548 Views)

Re: Customer Portal down? no javascript working at all

★★★ Newbie

So it's down we need to wait, or we can do something about it? The current state of Customer Portal website

Message 5 of 22 (555 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @KarlThorsten89,

yes, there are currently issues with the online portal. It's being investigated at the moment.

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 6 of 22 (543 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hope it gets fixed in a reasonable time. I'd rather like to update my payment method as my card just expired. Can't be a customer if I can't even pay.

Message 7 of 22 (539 Views)

Re: The site to change my EAaccount information is broken. Can you fix it?

★★★★★ Newbie
@xmrv09gxihai yep i am having the same problem and i am currntly asking them close my acc becuse i cant unlik my xbox acc with this one and if that dosent work welp then i dont know what to do
Message 8 of 22 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@KarlThorsten89yep same prob here

Message 9 of 22 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in Brazil. Down for me as well.

Message 10 of 22 (458 Views)