Re: Error syncing cloud storage data

by Streethawk2513

Original Post

Error syncing cloud storage data

★★★★★ Newbie

I am unable to sync any games through the cloud. No matter which game I check, if I go to "Game Details" click the "Cloud Storage" tab and check the storage used bar, each one states "0b of 1.00gb used"

I've tried unchecking the tick for cloud sync, restarting, then going back in and changing the setting. Even leaving this for a few days (in the hope that something will happen)

I get an error message when trying to load a game stating there was a problem syncing cloud storage, yet when I turn this off the error does not appear (naturally)

May be related or not, BF4 will not save my vid settings, I have to change them every time I log in. If this is indeed unrelated, I will of course post elsewhere, but figured it may have some bearing.

The only major change that I have made is upgrading to WIN10 a few weeks back, but honestly could say if this was a problem before or after upgrade, as I've only really just noticed this past week.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (3,504 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same problem on my computer with the Witcher 3 and still could not solved it.

You can try running Origin as administrator as many said on other topics (unfortunately it did not work for me but you can try).

Link to my question: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Win-10-Witcher-3-sync-cloud-failing/m-p/4741015

Message 2 of 3 (3,487 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the advice.

Although, like yourself, this has not resolved the issue. and even if I turn the cloud storage off, it still doesn't save everything. I'm now getting every "Hint" popup at the beginning of each game. and having to view all my upgrades to get rid of the "you got a new item" mark on my profile setup. very annoying.

Anyone at all have any advice on this?

Im tempted to re-install completely, but with no cloud storage, will I lose everything? or is it held against my account?

Message 3 of 3 (3,476 Views)