Re: EA link to steam

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA link to steam

★★★ Newbie

I had my ea account linked to another steam account now I unlinked it and i'm trying to link it to another steam account but it still telling me that i have it link to the previous account

Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @xMeMaster,

Each EA account can typically only be linked to one account of each other platform, which may be why you're unable to link another one in this case.

If you had initially linked the wrong account and were having some trouble getting that updated, you can try contacting support directly to see if they have any other options available to help out.

If you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I want to update my EA Account information, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can take a look.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @xMeMaster,

Each EA account can typically only be linked to one account of each other platform, which may be why you're unable to link another one in this case.

If you had initially linked the wrong account and were having some trouble getting that updated, you can try contacting support directly to see if they have any other options available to help out.

If you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I want to update my EA Account information, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can take a look.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)