Re: EA account was linked to wrong psn.

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

EA account was linked to wrong psn.

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am wondering is there any way I can transfer my current EA account to a new psn account. I used a friends PlayStation 4 years ago and had my EA account on that psn. I recently bought a PlayStation 5 and I made a new psn. I have spent so much time and money just for it to be lost on a simple misunderstanding of text during the unlink process. I think it’s crazy that every other game allows to multiple account can be linked and unlinked. But EA does not. Please take care of your fanbases hard earned money that they have given to you.

Message 1 of 2 (375 Views)

Re: EA account was linked to wrong psn.

Community Manager

@fro2500 A transfer is not possible. There is not a way to. If you created a new PSN ID it would be a new PS account so it would need to be linked to an EA account that has not has a PS account linked to it.

If you unlink the current PSN ID from your EA account, you have to wait the 6 months for that to clear in order to link a different PSN ID to the original EA account.

More info on that Here!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)