EA Play PS4 CANT DOWNLOAD FREE GAMES

by Steve_A_Des

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play PS4 CANT DOWNLOAD FREE GAMES

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm a EA play and PS Plus member, and games listed as free on the PlayStation store for EA access members are not available to download. For instance Battlefield V, it's listed as Free but says it unavailable for purchase when I try on my console and when I try on PlayStation desktop site the options to download are grey and not selectable. I was wondering if this is a problem between EA and Sony. I want what was sold to me. My accounts are linked. 

Message 1 of 6 (6,360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Play PS4 CANT DOWNLOAD FREE GAMES

★ Novice

Like magic, on this new morning, it just works through the store on the console. Someone must've been working overtime. But the EA play hub app itself is still not functioning properly and the game page rarely loads. Still...my immediate problem has been solved overnight.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (6,311 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Steve_A_Des if you try to search the game in the PSN store are you able to add the game to your EA Play library from there?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (6,331 Views)

★ Novice

Like magic, on this new morning, it just works through the store on the console. Someone must've been working overtime. But the EA play hub app itself is still not functioning properly and the game page rarely loads. Still...my immediate problem has been solved overnight.

Message 3 of 6 (6,312 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that that part is fixed @Steve_A_Des.

I tested my EA Play app there and not having any issue, as such no harm in reinstalling it on your system and rebuilding your PS4 database: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (6,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the ea play but wants to charge me again like I never purchased it and it shows on my account

Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rozzaye11 as this thread is quite old I'm going to go ahead and lock it. 

If you still have an issue please create a new thread with as much information as you can and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)