Re: EA HELP IS BROKEN

by NoNoGypsy

Original Post

EA HELP IS BROKEN

★★★★ Novice

EA chat is broken. It is not loading any of my previous cases or loading chat. It automatically redirects to the homepage and only one instance did it show a page stating that chat is not working. I didn't want to open a new thread and was responding in other threads, but you guys are obviously ignoring me. How am I supposed to get support if there is no option for it? What the hell is going on? Don't give me any instructions on how to find a topic with EA chat as an option because even following those steps (with or without being signed in) it redirects to the homepage. None of the previous suggestions from EA has solved this issue. I attached a screenshot....like I did in other threads....that shows the once case it told me chat wasn't working. I've tried 10+ times since then and just get redirected to the homepage.  I've tried in different browsers, different devices, clearing my history and cache, trying to create a new case...nothing works.

Screenshot (14).png

Message 1 of 8 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 2 of 8 (237 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's another recording of me trying to resume my case

Message 3 of 8 (233 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @NoNoGypsy,

can you try logging in to see if you can resume the case then? The videos show that you aren't logged in, so that could potentially cause issues. 

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 4 of 8 (189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_PythiaAs I said in my original post it doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not. Same exact issue. Not logging in was the solution given to me every time I brought up this issue and I screen recorded to show that that solution doesn't work.

Message 5 of 8 (165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just tried again to resume the case and tried creating a new one. Same thing creating a new case signed in or logged out, or resuming the case signed in or logged out. I keep getting redirected to ea.help.com homepage.

Message 6 of 8 (162 Views)

Community Manager

@NoNoGypsy,

what issue are you contacting Support about in general? 

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 7 of 8 (136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Pythia 

The same issue a lot of other recent threads have been created for. It is to change an email address on my account that I no longer have access to. I was able to talk to chat and get my identity verified through the questions they asked me. But there was an issue with the tool they use to change it...who would have thought. This is the response I was given:

" Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical difficulties in out tool when are trying to update the email , I request you to contact us later when our tools are working. There is no official update on time duration, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is your case number (162346986) you can resume the case after some time. We noted the details of the case and that you contacted during an outage."

That was the last time I was able to successfully get a chat session working. This is actually kind of hilariously absurd how many issues I've encountered with EA's system in the past week.

I attached a screenshot of the transcript from my last conversation. On December 4th.

Message 8 of 8 (115 Views)