Dragon Age Disc Install

by Sauerkrauut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Disc Install

★★★ Newbie

I borrowed my cousins Dragon  Age Inquistion disc, and I purchased my own copy and tried to use that to download with the disc but I cant so I have to download it. Why cant I just use the disc, I put the product key I got and it said its already been used.

Message 1 of 3 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Disc Install

EA Staff

You should be able to install from discs, but please note if you install from discs instead of download you will need the disc also to play. 

If Origin is downloading your game and you would rather install from disc, you can stop the download, and open Explorer in Windows (windows key-E) and double click on the games DVD icon. This will start disc installation. 

If you are still worried about Origin downloading the game, you can set Origin to Offline mode while you install from the disc.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

You should be able to install from discs, but please note if you install from discs instead of download you will need the disc also to play. 

If Origin is downloading your game and you would rather install from disc, you can stop the download, and open Explorer in Windows (windows key-E) and double click on the games DVD icon. This will start disc installation. 

If you are still worried about Origin downloading the game, you can set Origin to Offline mode while you install from the disc.

Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the fast reply

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)