Customer Support, is slow and not help full.

by BlookieDK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Customer Support, is slow and not help full.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey Customer Support.

I am confused and abit tired of this extream waiting time that i am been put through not to say rude and/or toxic respond that i have gotten from ea CS.

I got banned on Apex on the 30th of Septemper 2019, I contacted EA support as soon af i found out. I waited til the 6th of October to get an automaded message saying that my case would be handled when some had time (this is fine and not the problem). Then i had to wait till the 10th to get an answere that was badly translated to danish or missing a the rest of the mail. The mail only states "hi, What this means" and that is all it says, untop of that the person that send me this closed the case on there end. I then wright back on the 11th with a slightly passive aggressiv mail stating in a very dumbed down version what i wanted them to help me with, whitch was pretty simple, my account back. 30 minnuts later i get a mail back saying we are looking in to your case and for the time being your account is lucked down, witch just means i dont have access to my origin account at all. Now its the 19th of october and i have not gotten a timefram nor and update on my case. 

CS pleas get your team in order, cus a case that should have takes maybe 7 work days to fix have now taken 19 days Because of a mistake on the customer support side of things. 

As a last quick thing, I live in Denmark and can't just call CS to get this fixed.

Blookie

Message 1 of 2 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Customer Support, is slow and not help full.

★★ Expert

@BlookieDK 

My guess is response time is slow based on the number of case files being received on any given day to EA staff.

Slow because they have to look at all evidence provided for each case then make a determination on how to help each case filed by people.

Have a good day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (514 Views)

All Replies

Re: Customer Support, is slow and not help full.

★★ Expert

@BlookieDK 

My guess is response time is slow based on the number of case files being received on any given day to EA staff.

Slow because they have to look at all evidence provided for each case then make a determination on how to help each case filed by people.

Have a good day.

Message 2 of 2 (515 Views)