Re: Cant Change/Confirm my Email

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Change/Confirm my Email

★★★ Newbie

i was stupid enough to set up my Origin account using hotmail.co.uk instead of Live.co.uk and when i try and change it in settings it just says "Invalid email" .. i also cant verify my email address because of this so im kinda worried that who ever owns hotmail.co.uk is going to log into his email account and realise hes got a load of free games lol PLEASE HELP! Frown

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Valacy These are user driven technical support forums, we can't handle issues dealing with accounts or game codes, you'll need to contact EA support for that, which you can do here. Be sure to set your country using the menu in the upper left corner of the contact page so contact options available in your country are shown. If your country isn't listed, it's recommended you use the US or UK, be aware that some contact options are only available on certain days at certain times, so remember to account for time differences.

Try to have all relevant information on hand before contacting support in order to save time. 
Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Valacy These are user driven technical support forums, we can't handle issues dealing with accounts or game codes, you'll need to contact EA support for that, which you can do here. Be sure to set your country using the menu in the upper left corner of the contact page so contact options available in your country are shown. If your country isn't listed, it's recommended you use the US or UK, be aware that some contact options are only available on certain days at certain times, so remember to account for time differences.

Try to have all relevant information on hand before contacting support in order to save time. 
Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)