Re: Cannot refund

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot refund

★★★ Newbie

I want to refund my last purchase, and I have followed the steps on the ea website, but I can't choose the purchase I want to refund, i dont know its because my coonection or ur website server

I hope this screenshot can be an evidence because the requirement for a refund is 24 hours after purchase

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo thx sir , but im already contact ea help on facebook , and my problem its solved by admin on facebook, thx for ur reply

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @laonjunge 

This isn't something we're able to help with over Answers HQ, but an advisor can look into it for you. To get in touch with one, please try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo thx sir , but im already contact ea help on facebook , and my problem its solved by admin on facebook, thx for ur reply
Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

Community Manager

@laonjunge 

Great! Glad to hear it. If you have any other issues, please reach out again. Good luck and have fun Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)