Re: Can i change another bought edition?

by Mixalhsxalk

Original Post

Can i change another bought edition?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought an APEX LEGENDS lifeline edition from a friend.But we never used it.Its closed in the box.Is it possible to exchange it for another editon?Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Mixalhsxalk

You could chance the store it was purchased from to see if they could do that for you. Depending on the stores policy they may be ok to exchange it for you from there but honestly, it's unlikely a store will make that trade-off as other editions vary in prices.  

Your best bet would be to have the box (still closed) and the receipt ready to go before you approach the store for a swap

Good luck,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)

Community Manager
@Mixalhsxalk You would want to speak with the retailer you purchased the box from to see what exchange options they have available.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He have no other editions sadly.Only this one.That is the reason i bought this one.Anyway.Thanks for fast responds.

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)