Re: Bought acc and i am worried seller can recover it from old mail

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought acc and i am worried seller can recover it from old mail

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi 

I bought an Origin account from a person my friends warned me about. I got it with pass and question (WTHOUT  MAIL) I changed the question, email, and the password several times. Now, the account is in my hands, but what my friends warned me about was that after selling an account, he goes to the old mail he sold the account with in it and clicks on the message "your e-mail has been changed" and recovers the account from there. I have put mobile authenticator. I am scared

Username: Imamhardline

Games: BFH hardline+BF3 Limited edition premium 

please tell me what to do now. I know the verification backup codes aswell (they are on my a4 wheet on my desk)

Can I prove you that i know the mail's information so you block restoring origin from his mail, which is *email address removed*

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hi @Imamhardline,

The purchasing or sharing of an account is strictly against our terms of service. Therefore this is not something we will assist with. The two mains reasons why we won't assist with something like this is the safety of both the account and personal information of both parties involved.

Since you admitted to not being the original owner of the account, we won't be able to help you in recovering the account should it be hacked. I would therefore highly advise against doing something like this again in the future.

Lastly, since we want to avoid account selling and buying, I will lock this thread from further discussion.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I`m pretty sure its against EULA to buy or sell accounts, and again pretty sure putting someones email in the post is also against the rules. To be honest this thread is more likely to get you in trouble than get the help you need.

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @Imamhardline,

The purchasing or sharing of an account is strictly against our terms of service. Therefore this is not something we will assist with. The two mains reasons why we won't assist with something like this is the safety of both the account and personal information of both parties involved.

Since you admitted to not being the original owner of the account, we won't be able to help you in recovering the account should it be hacked. I would therefore highly advise against doing something like this again in the future.

Lastly, since we want to avoid account selling and buying, I will lock this thread from further discussion.

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)