Re: Bioware points failed to process in mass effect 3

by rashma3030x150

Original Post

Bioware points failed to process in mass effect 3

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
So I go to puchase any pack in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but it says "One or more of your purchases failed to process".
Message 1 of 7 (430 Views)

Community Manager

What system are you purchasing on? Does changing payment method, or quantity have any effect? Do you get any error code?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I purchased an EA gift card of $20 to which I bought 800 Bioware Points on my pc. In game, the only options that are given to purchase the item are game currency and Bioware Points. The game displays my current BP balance and I have more than enough for the item. I don't receive an error code, no but it does say there was an error in the purchase of said item.

Message 3 of 7 (412 Views)

Community Manager

Is it a Spectre pack? I think spectre packs real money purchases are broken at this time. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope they fix this, I'd like to get some use of the points I paid for.

Message 5 of 7 (396 Views)

★ Novice

It's every pack... how long has this been an issue and why hasn't it been resolved yet? i just spent 10 pounds and it certainly took my money, but didn't tell me anything about an issue with buying multiplayer packs with bioware points... *Respect Lost for EA*

Message 6 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Might as well just give up guys, EA has no interest in helping you and we should really just stop giving these vampires money.

Message 7 of 7 (334 Views)