Banñed

by Topsixr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banñed

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my account has been blocked for 3 days now, and the email that ea sent to me did not tell me the reason for that, and before that, I received no warning about the wrong thing I did, and if my account is repeated, it will be blocked. I did not. I had worked hard for my account, but it was blocked and I opened the ticket, but no answer was given to me.

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banñed

Community Manager

Hey @Topsixr,

Unfortunately, this post was posted on the board of Origin Technical Support. Therefore I had to move your post to the appropriate board. No worries, but please pay attention to this in the future.

Unfortunately, any EA account sanctions cannot be discussed through the forum, but you will need to contact the Terms of Service department for this.

They will only be able to respond to the email associated with the EA-account. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA-account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Good luck.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banñed

Community Manager

Hey @Topsixr,

Unfortunately, this post was posted on the board of Origin Technical Support. Therefore I had to move your post to the appropriate board. No worries, but please pay attention to this in the future.

Unfortunately, any EA account sanctions cannot be discussed through the forum, but you will need to contact the Terms of Service department for this.

They will only be able to respond to the email associated with the EA-account. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA-account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Good luck.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)