Re: Banned for no reason in fifa and also my account toda

by ThunderBoltz19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason in fifa and also my account toda

★ Novice

Well, the title says it everything. I want support, right now, I contacted the previous month with ea through tickets and i didn't receive any support (only a copypaste from an indian guy). First of all, i was banned around two weeks ago from fifa, I DON'T PLAY FIFA, but I bought the ea play trial one month ago and i don't know if another person stole my password but i don't think so, i didn't receive an email telling me to change the password and i don't even see any fifa game in my account so it doesn't have any sense, i haven't played fifa in my life, i don't like soccer. Today my account was totally banned in theory for breaking the rules of user agreement, hmm, how? I have been looking in the internet and i guess it's because i didn't pay ea play this month so it counts like non-payment for ea, ok, so you steal my account because i didn't pay again this month, i will have to take legal action if my account isn't returned, i have paid for games in this account. Delete the fifa ban and the account ban. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @ThunderBoltz19,

I'm afraid we are not able to address account bans on the forums. Please reach out to an advisor and they will be able to look into the situation for you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (385 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @ThunderBoltz19,

I'm afraid we are not able to address account bans on the forums. Please reach out to an advisor and they will be able to look into the situation for you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)

Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)

★ Novice

I have sent that today, i hope they fix this problem fast because the previous ticket i sent was totally ignored, i just received a copypaste. I will talk here again if they don't answer me.

Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)