Add to Cart not an option?

by AnnaEugenia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Add to Cart not an option?

★★★ Newbie

Today (22nd september)  there is a sale on multiple Sims 4 packs that I would like to use. However, I cannot add things to cart and use the code "ORIGIN50", which leaves me rather frustrated, please help me solve the issue.

Message 1 of 5 (545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Add to Cart not an option?

★★★ Expert

@ivrognard is correct, there is no cart in Origin. The team is aware of the desire for one to be added and, are looking into doing that for all of us.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (502 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately you will have to do it one by one. Supposedly, they are working on re-implementing the shopping cart, but that could take days, weeks or even months. Welcome to the "new and improved" Origin.

P.S.: the code seems to work for all the purchases, but i get that is tiresome to buy one product at a time and adding each time the code. Obviously, the people that designed the new Origin didn't think so.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 5 (515 Views)

★ Novice

I can not add gems either. Please help.

Message 3 of 5 (487 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ivrognard is correct, there is no cart in Origin. The team is aware of the desire for one to be added and, are looking into doing that for all of us.

Message 4 of 5 (503 Views)

How is there still no cart?

★★★ Newbie
I have no idea how or why it was in your "new design" to not offer an "add to cart" button. I don't ask for much from EA or origin. This is the first and maybe even last time I post here. I even did the LITERAL six transactions for The Sims 4 game and stuff packs. I wasn't even going to complain. However, when I work nights and don't have to even think about waking up until well after noon for work; when I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep; and I get a call from my bank at 8am telling me that there are now holds on my account because due to the many transactions I made earlier this morning, that's when I am angry enough to leave a complaint. I don't treat myself to.games like that often and when I do, I expect it to be smooth.

This issue has now messed with my sleep schedule, and I am NOT happy about it. Fix. The. Issue. There are plenty complaints. This was ridiculously hard for me to have to deal with, when I shouldn't have had to deal with a single one of these problems.
Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)