Re: Account issues

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am unable to connect my EA account with PSN because it's saying that the PSN account is linked to a expired account which I believe I never used. I even barely just registered today and my PSN is linked to an unknown email?!? 

Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @qfm1vlaw7flp 

You will need to contact EA Support so they can look into your Account and get this sorted for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @qfm1vlaw7flp 

You will need to contact EA Support so they can look into your Account and get this sorted for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Newbie

Hello thank you for assistance. I am waiting for further directions. It's confusing submitting a case here and my situation is odd. I don't have an account associated with the PSN account that was supposedly connected and deleted. I don't have that old email. So far it's complicated and I'm not sure I will be able to play apex 🥲

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Community Manager

@qfm1vlaw7flp If you are still having an issue setting that up let us know. We would be more than happy to help out.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)