Re: Account email disbled, cannot log in.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Account email disbled, cannot log in.

★ Novice

My account is locked and I cant seem to do anything about it nor can I find any way to contact support, hope this forum helps..

I'm trying to play fifa23 on ps4 and the email address I need to get working is the address associated with my playstation account. But since I cant log into ea with the email I cannot get rid of this SSL error the console gives me.... working as intended..

I had to make this other account to be able to post here on the forum.

Trying to log in with my email and page says:

An account already exists

Click next gives:

Verify your identity
We'll send a verification code to 6d*****@disabled.ea.com.

With option to send code.. naturally this is not my email address and nothing I would ever have entered.. 

Support pages all lead to signing in to contact support and I cannot sign, nor does it help that EA tries to send emails to this disabled address. There is NO way on the whole site to get in contact with an actual helpdesk person to resolve the issue.

Attached a picture of screenshots.

Suggestions.......?

Message 1 of 2 (518 Views)

Re: Account email disbled, cannot log in.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry about the SSO error. It's effecting a few players at the moment and we're trying to get that sorted asap (there's a thread open for that >> here <<) but for now, opening a second account to reach out is a good workaround to contact us. 

*Edit: There won't be much you can do to try to login while you're running into that error message. I linked the main thread tracking this for FIFA 23 above, there's workarounds shared in there and pinned to the top of that thread that would be good to try on the account you're running into this issue with. Please give the advise in there a try and share your progress in there too.

It's best to try to keep the information together in one spot so I'll close this thread out here in the meantime. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (490 Views)