Re: Account Locked

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Locked

★★★ Newbie

I have just had my PS4 account locked by EA who now "consider the matter closed".
Just to let you know I have never done anything illegal or against the terms and conditions of your games or account policies.
I play your games at home with my six year old son, that's all we've ever done, we don't try and buy gold or hack or exploit the games in any way.
This happened during the Beta Phase of Star Wars Battlefront, until we downloaded the Beta there was never any problem with our account.
* you EA, we won't be playing your games again.

Message 1 of 4 (552 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Arsefarm,

We are unable to assist with banned account matters on these forums. To have that looked into, please contact our Account Disputes team:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (648 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Arsefarm,

We are unable to assist with banned account matters on these forums. To have that looked into, please contact our Account Disputes team:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

--Tom

Message 2 of 4 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did that, I was told the matter is closed and the account would never be unlocked.

As explained, we haven't abused our account in any way, my son and I played FIFA and Star Wars was going to be his Christmas present.

I am disgusted at how you treat your customers, I had to wait weeks for a reply to my answers asking why my account was locked and rather than fixing the problem you ban me.

I repeat, all my son and I have done is play your games, obviously, if the account has been misused or hacked then something has gone wrong with it somewhere else.

Now we can't play your games, thanks a bunch, how do you propose to fix this?

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Arsefarm,

This is a player-to-player help forum. As such, I have no further insight into banned account matters, nor do I have the ability to comment on them. If you feel you are banned wrongly, please contact the relevant department again and they will investigate further.

As for a solution: seeing your account is practically empty, you can always create a new EA account.

--Tom

Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)