Account Hacked?

by conradical12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Hacked?

★★★ Newbie

Pleaze help my account DatKidC11 is hacked or  something and i cant log into and apparently it does not exist. i have the reciept for satr war battlefront that i got from origin. Please email me at [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Hacked?

Hero (Retired)

@conradical12 Unfortunately here on Answers HQ, We cannot help you with this problem. This must go through EA Support.

If you believe that your account has been compromised / hacked you will need to contact an EA Game adviser for assistance. If you are unable to access this page because your login info being changed, create a new account for this purpose: EA Help - Contact Us Link

If you need more instructions on how to contact EA, click the following article link on How to Contact EA Help.

After you get your account sorted out refer to this on how to maintain account security to avoid this in the future: How to maintain account security.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account Hacked?

Hero (Retired)

@conradical12 Unfortunately here on Answers HQ, We cannot help you with this problem. This must go through EA Support.

If you believe that your account has been compromised / hacked you will need to contact an EA Game adviser for assistance. If you are unable to access this page because your login info being changed, create a new account for this purpose: EA Help - Contact Us Link

If you need more instructions on how to contact EA, click the following article link on How to Contact EA Help.

After you get your account sorted out refer to this on how to maintain account security to avoid this in the future: How to maintain account security.

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)