Account Hacked can't unlink XBOX

by niandica

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Hacked can't unlink XBOX

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, my problem is that my account has been hacked. Luckily, I was able to recover it and change both the password and email. The issue is that I have an Xbox account on my EA account that apparently belongs to the person who hacked me, as I don't have an Xbox myself. I tried to unlink it from my account, but it doesn't let me do so. In summary, I want to unlink the Xbox account that appears on my EA account because I'm afraid of being hacked again or having my games accessed. Thank in advance for your help.

PS: everytime I want to unlink this Xbox account, this message appear. 

Edit: Removed image showing Xbox gamertag. Please do not post other player's gamertags. -CM

Message 1 of 5 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Hacked can't unlink XBOX

Community Manager

Hey there, @niandica 

We're not able to help with hacked accounts and unlinking accounts through Answers HQ. An advisor should be able to assist though. To get in touch with one, a case can be opened here. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (268 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there, @niandica 

We're not able to help with hacked accounts and unlinking accounts through Answers HQ. An advisor should be able to assist though. To get in touch with one, a case can be opened here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo thx for the quick reply! I followed your advice and opened a case on ea.com =)
Message 3 of 5 (251 Views)

Community Manager

@niandica 

Great! If you have any other issues, please reach out again. Good luck!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue and they closed my cases without helping me. This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. 2 months of emails and nothing. And I haven’t gotten to use my ea premium subscription because nobody will help. I’m starting to think they don’t have a premium subscription. And now it won’t let me speak or file cases. Idk how I did it before but they just want your money. 

Message 5 of 5 (168 Views)