Account Disabled - Endless Reset Password Loop

by Kavoh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Disabled - Endless Reset Password Loop

★★★ Novice

Hi all

I've had an EA account for absolute years. I've played on and off since it was created.

I have bought a PS5 and tried to login to the EA game servers to play FIFA 22 with my friends. It came up with an error and on the screen was a QR code asking me to reset my password due to inactivity. I followed the QR code on my phone, reset my password and then tried again via the game, same QR screen came up and the endless loop begins.

I thought it may have something to do with account linking so I tried to see where that is and as I tried to relink to my EA login details with PSN via the EA games website this came up;

Linked Accounts Found

Your accounts can’t be linked because your PlayStation® Network account Kavoh already linked to your EA Account for ad*****@disabled.ea.com. An EA Account can only be linked to one PlayStation® Network account in its lifetime.

So I spoke to the EA live chat and they said, nothing can be done and to make a brand new email to make a new account and then relink but that baffles me, why can't I get EA to reenable my account, I have so much on that account I want back??

Please can anyone help me figure out what the hell to do! Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Disabled - Endless Reset Password Loop

Community Manager

Hey @Kavoh,

In this case I'm afraid you would need to reach back out to support so they can try verifying some other details about the account.

I do see you've mentioned speaking to them once already, however you'll want to continue that discussion with the support team to see if they have any other options to verify or recover that account information as we're unable to review or make any account changes via the forums.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account Disabled - Endless Reset Password Loop

Community Manager

Hey @Kavoh,

In this case I'm afraid you would need to reach back out to support so they can try verifying some other details about the account.

I do see you've mentioned speaking to them once already, however you'll want to continue that discussion with the support team to see if they have any other options to verify or recover that account information as we're unable to review or make any account changes via the forums.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (490 Views)