Re: unable to play

by Indys2nd

Original Post

unable to play

★★★ Newbie

For the past four days I have been unable to play the Simpsons Tapped Out. When I logon the EA/screen just sits there for about four to five second and shut down entirely or it will go to the page with Bart Simpson saying that "Can not connect to server". I am missing out on earning money, elixir, gold and upgrading of the castles. This is a major issue can you please fix this and credit my town appropriately.Confusedmileysad: and Confusedmileyfrustrated: Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)

Re: unable to play

Hero (Retired)

You don't say what kind of device you have.  If it's IOS, do a hard reset. Hold down the power button and the home button until the device completely powers off. If it's Android, clear the catch. Make sure you have at least a GB of storage left on your device. Tapped Out uses a lot of space and also need space when using the app. If none of this works, you will need to contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com . We are just a player helping player forum and can't do anything about account issues @plznoxqzs .

Then do the following: 

Click on: Help with a Game
Then in the bar that says Search all Products, Type: Tapped Out
Click on the Tapped Out icon
Select a topic
Scroll down to "contact us" then select a platform
An option to contact ea will come up

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)