Re: simpsons log out other

by skwheels

Original Post

simpsons log out other

★★★ Newbie

When I start up my Simpsons app phone, it asks me to log in, I do, including the code sent'. The game brings up a window that states " to log out of other game to continue". I am not on any other game on any other machine, I have only used my phone.  i click continue. I am again told that some progress may lost. I accept this and click continue. Then the doughnut spins and the game/app closes.

In the mean time I have always been able to play play anonymously during this problem that has lasted not two weeks. EA sent me instructions on how to load the gaming app.

I've tried hard resetting my phone, I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling the app, All multiple times with the same results.

I really would like to continue my game, I am having fun playing anonymously but I want MY TOWN that  I created for the mast many years!!!

Can you please help? I have a lot invested in this.

Than kyou

Steve

Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)

@skwheels - just log in and tap past the warnings and it will be as it was last time it saved / you went to the Friends Towns bit in your account-linked town

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I admit it has worked like that in the past but not this time :-(

Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)