how do i buy donuts without Google wallet

by hobby86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i buy donuts without Google wallet

★★ Novice

GOOGLE WALLET has suspended my account because i don't have photo id

how do i buy donuts without using google ?

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i buy donuts without Google wallet

Hero (Retired)
The only way to buy donuts is through your App Store. Whether you use their payment or link a credit card to it, you still need to go through your App Store.

I never heard of needing a photo i.d. before. In addition to ios, I also have a google account with them that I used with BlueStacks not that long ago. Maybe contact Google and ask them what is going on with your account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
The only way to buy donuts is through your App Store. Whether you use their payment or link a credit card to it, you still need to go through your App Store.

I never heard of needing a photo i.d. before. In addition to ios, I also have a google account with them that I used with BlueStacks not that long ago. Maybe contact Google and ask them what is going on with your account.
Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for reply i have contacted google wallet and all they say is IT'S THE LAW they send a link which only says you need to use a US GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID and my google account is suspended until i provide it...

looks like i will be buying a IPAD soon. as i told google I'm not a US citizen so why am i under their LAW and if they don't give me warning to get ID what gives them the right to suspend my account.

as for the simpsons tapped out game now looks like i won't be able to buy donuts before the end of clash of clones event so wont be able to design castles the way i want Frown

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)