Re: friends requests

by JaysenOracle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

friends requests

★★★ Novice

Hi

someone sent me a requests and i accept but it say  "me or my friend already have the max no. of friends"

but i only got 7 friends, have i max out already..... so fast   Confusedmileyfrustrated:

how many friends can one player get?

Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

If you find that you can’t add more friends, you may be at your maximum of 100 (check your friend list and see if you’ve reached it). If you’re adding someone from the Facebook page, it’s also quite likely that they’re at their maximum, so you won’t be able to add them either. Just move on down your list of invites and add who you can.

It is 100 including all your EA game friend.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

If you find that you can’t add more friends, you may be at your maximum of 100 (check your friend list and see if you’ve reached it). If you’re adding someone from the Facebook page, it’s also quite likely that they’re at their maximum, so you won’t be able to add them either. Just move on down your list of invites and add who you can.

It is 100 including all your EA game friend.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)