Re: buying donuts

by minicha-em

Original Post

buying donuts

★★ Novice

I bought donuts once! I have tried over 50 times to buy more donuts. the game or something will not allow me to buy. It is not Amazon, cause it shows on my Amazon account that the transaction went through but was unfilled.. When I place the order I get a message stating that" my order has been submittted but is taking longer than expected to process. You will recieve an email when your order completes."  This has been going on since 15 December. Is there anyway you can fix this? None of my personal information has changed since my one purchase..There has to be a glich somewhere.. My Id is auntpete323

Thank you in advance

Kathleen

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

Re: buying donuts

You should allow up to 24h for the purchase to go through but this has been way longer than that!
Either contact EA to get your donuts or contact Amazon to get a refund.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)