Re: Zenith City Times

by Cledwar2

Original Post

Zenith City Times

★★★ Newbie

I crafted the Zenith City Times, but when it was finished building I got the Zenith Lofts and am now stuck with two lifts and no City Times. Has anyone else encountered an issue like this?!

Message 1 of 5 (196 Views)

Did you craft the wrong thing by accident? Zenith City Times is unique and will be gone from the menu if you crafted it. The others can be crafted multiple times.
If you do not have the Z. C. Times in your craft menu nor in your town/inventory, contact EA.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I watched the items needed removed from my inventory when I tapped the craft now button for the Times,  and when I came back hours later the lofts were created.

Message 3 of 5 (184 Views)

Is the Times still available for crafting or not?
I suggest you contact EA as there is little anyone else can do.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was just wondering if it happened to anyone else..

Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)