Re: Where is Temperance? Simpsons tapped out

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Where is Temperance? Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

I can't finish 'The Simpsons Tapped Out' challenge from February "Amorous Avarice Pt. 5" because I need to complete one more task in order to get the homer character (this is the very last thing to accomplish for this story). The task is "Make Temperance Meet With Marge'. It allowed me to make MARGE meet with Temperance but not the other way around. I don't see Temperance in my town census and she isn't a character you can buy. I cannot complete this if I don't have Temperance and therefore can't send the characters still stuck in that story to other jobs from the Office of Unemployment. I have to individually click on the characters to make them do tasks. Help!

Message 1 of 3 (660 Views)

Temperance was the last prize in the first Act of Love and war

You're on the second act and should have Temperance, have you checked the inventory?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (622 Views)

Hero

@slwagner80 

If you did not get Temperance from the event you'll have to contact EA. Either they will give you the character you need or will remove the task.

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 3 of 3 (598 Views)