Re: VPN usage in game

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

VPN usage in game

★ Novice

I have a problem with my ISP. It is very difficult to play in evening. The only solution for my country is to play while using VPN. So the question is VPN bannable offence for EA?

Message 1 of 3 (676 Views)

I can not imagen VPN would be against EAs rules when it comes to mobile gaming

I do not think there is anything about HOW you get internet data in the terms, if you get your data legally, I do not see an issue

Possible if it was sharing account information with someone else but that do not seem to be related to your question

@EA_Arrenai Do you know or could find out?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (655 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Freesty1er.

We do discourage use of VPNs as it can cause issues with connectivity or interactivity within the game. We are unable to troubleshoot with VPNs active and generally recommend disabling VPNs as one of the first steps of troubleshooting.

That said, if you are having difficulty with your ISP, I would reach out to them to ensure that things are okay on their side.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 3 (630 Views)