Re: The Plow King

by Bafanc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Plow King

★★★ Newbie

How do you get "the plow king" without using your donuts?

Message 1 of 3 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@royjackier66 - sorry, needs donuts.
It's a skin ( costume ) for Barney - if you have the costume in inventory and it's given you tasks for him then if you can find the Bowlarama with Barney in the Yearbook mystery box and are lucky it'll be 30 sprinkles rather than 200 or so in store, or 150 sprinkles for all 5 items in the section where Barney is if you're unlucky.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@royjackier66 - sorry, needs donuts.
It's a skin ( costume ) for Barney - if you have the costume in inventory and it's given you tasks for him then if you can find the Bowlarama with Barney in the Yearbook mystery box and are lucky it'll be 30 sprinkles rather than 200 or so in store, or 150 sprinkles for all 5 items in the section where Barney is if you're unlucky.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

Hero
@royjackier66 I understand you! I needed it too, in my new city, to help collect goods for the event! One day I decided to try my luck in the mystery box "Yearbook"; I made sure that the skin presented with about five prizes of my liking (just click continuously on the "update" button; the prizes are cyclical and always come back in different combinations). Unfortunately I'm not a lucky Bafan and got the skin on my fifth attempt. 150 donuts disappeared into the bottomless pit of the game.
A piece of advice.. before taking the skin, you need to have the BARNEY character, otherwise the game runs into yet another bug! If you don't have Barney, forget the skin and bet this prize first, in yearbook roulette!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)