Re: [TSTO] Update 4.61.0 - 12th April, 2023

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[TSTO] Update 4.61.0 - 12th April, 2023

Community Manager

Heaven Won’t Wait Splash.PNG

The not-so-good people of Springfield have pushed God too far, so he decides it’s time for some good ol’ fashioned Wrath of Him.

As the Almighty breaks out his lightning bolts and floods, what will the townspeople do? Will they repent of their sins? Or will they see this like the capitalist gold mine that it is?

We're pretty sure you know the answer!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 2 (421 Views)

Re: [TSTO] Update 4.61.0 - 12th April, 2023

Community Manager

Hi Tappers, 

With the latest update out, these guides may come in handy: 

Please keep in mind that sometimes updates will require you to log back into your The Simpsons™: Tapped Out game. If you've been playing on a guest account, you run the risk of losing your progress to date. To help ensure you can recover your game progress if needed, please backup your game using the steps outlined here asap: (TSTO) Back up your game progress

Take a moment to save a copy of your Mayhem ID also. Our Support team will need this ID in order to offer help. Use the steps shared in this guide to reach them: (TSTO) How to contact support

Thanks and Happy Tapping o/

- EA_Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)