Re: Springfield downs

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Springfield downs

★★★ Newbie

I have already won for the second time - 2.000.000$ in dog races (Springfield downs) but the winnings are not credited!

If you have logs there they should be shown!

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

@leon03215 - there's no-one on the forums that can help with that, you'll need to contact EA Help and start a support ticket to see what they can do.
If you open your store there's a Help link just above it, or tap the ? by the log-in/out button on the splash screen.
Best done during US business hours and select Live Chat or Phone options to chat directly to an advisor rather than emailing them.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)

All Replies

@leon03215 - there's no-one on the forums that can help with that, you'll need to contact EA Help and start a support ticket to see what they can do.
If you open your store there's a Help link just above it, or tap the ? by the log-in/out button on the splash screen.
Best done during US business hours and select Live Chat or Phone options to chat directly to an advisor rather than emailing them.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)