Re: Simpsons Tapped Out iphone (can't load town)

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out iphone (can't load town)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to log in to my town after an update and when I try to play the game it tells me that another device hasn't saved my town and to log in on my other device. This would be simple to solve if I had another device to log into.

I have tried closing the app and restarting the phone but neither of these work. I am hesitant to delete the app and re-download as I don't want to have to restart the game again (especially as I am almost done with the superhero event).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out iphone (can't load town)

Hero (Retired)

That is a common error. I played on just the ipad later on when I played the game and I got that error once in a while. Just click "play now" and when it says some progress my be lost, click "ok" (or whatever the options it gives you are.) As long as you made an Origin account, even if you delete the app and download it again, your town will still be there. It is saved on the server. At most, you would lose just what you most recently did in Tapped Out a few moments before it disconnected from the server. So if your no longer given the option to click play now, delete and reinstall and it will be fine. 

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)