Re: [Under Investigation] - Unable to Progress Storylines

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@wadebear wrote:

@l991jrufpaf1 wrote:
@OnlyCharisma It's a known bug, you can't do anything but wait for the patch. According to some info, the patch could be released in the following hours or days.

Actually.....

I believe the "missing" tasks are going to be used in the upcoming event (starting Wednesday the 6th at... Um... 10 A.M.?).  This same thing happened last Christmas: a bunch of tasks got locked off and then they were used as replacement Daily Challenges to earn points toward Mystery Box items.

But last time it was only about 24 hours.  I think what happened is that a manager told a programmer to include the task lockout in "the next update", and they included them in the Season 33 update.

So even though the update should hit the app stores sometime this evening, the tasks probably won't unlock until the event starts tomorrow.

Well... Looks like I was wrong about this one.  Which means I made myself a bunch of extra work saving up those Daily Challenges for nothing...

Message 281 of 282 (452 Views)

Community Manager
Closing this thread here to limit future necroposting as it's been a while since the last post after the patch.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 282 of 282 (306 Views)