Railyard won't award track pieces

by JBenjimin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Railyard won't award track pieces

★★★★ Novice

I finished the monorail quests and got the railyard. I had no problems with it yesterday, I was able to get the first award today after it reset, but when I was turning in the 15000th item today the game dropped and said unable to connect to server. When I logged back in it is still on the 2 track pieces for 15000, and hadn't awarded any to me. I have now have turned in over 16000 and it won't advance.

Please help.

Message 1 of 118 (5,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Railyard won't award track pieces

[ Edited ]

Re synch by goinig to Krustyland and back.

i tried to log out / log in but that didnt work but going to KL did Standard smile

@no5robsta said if you do not yet have Krustyland, visiting a friend will re synch your game as well.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 7 of 118 (5,450 Views)

All Replies

Issues with update 9/15/2015

★★★ Newbie

I play Simpsons tapped out and it shows that we can give trash to get rail pieces. I completed the first one needing 5000 to complete, with 5100 and it didn't give me the rail or credit of completion.

Message 2 of 118 (3,687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Woohoo, just logged in and the missing track was awarded, and it shows me working for the third award.

Thank you to who or what fixed it!

Message 3 of 118 (5,364 Views)

Re: Issues with update 9/15/2015

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I moved your Post from the Pogo forum to the Tapped Out section where you might find some help for your question.

Message 4 of 118 (3,678 Views)

★ Novice

I logged back in like the person above said but it still will not let me level up to level 2 mystery track pieces (e.g. the bar at the bottom says "5992/5000"). Can someone please help me.

Message 5 of 118 (5,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also stuck on this level bar at 22000 / 15000. Will not award the 2 pcs of track

Message 6 of 118 (5,351 Views)

[ Edited ]

Re synch by goinig to Krustyland and back.

i tried to log out / log in but that didnt work but going to KL did Standard smile

@no5robsta said if you do not yet have Krustyland, visiting a friend will re synch your game as well.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 118 (5,451 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks, going to Krustyland resolves...
Message 8 of 118 (5,309 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue
Message 9 of 118 (5,296 Views)

@Sopadope

did going to Krustyland and back award you the tracks?

D'oh! - Em
Message 10 of 118 (5,284 Views)