Re: Premium item bought but missing character

by minicha-em

Original Post

Premium item bought but missing character

★★★ Newbie
I bought the premium item "Forgotten Grave" that came with a character but I didn't receive the character. I spent 160 donuts on the item and got ripped off. I want my donuts back or the character that I purchased. Thank you.
Message 1 of 3 (133 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you look in your inventory to see if the character is there? Also, you might try searching for the character in the town hall. If you don't find the character, store the building they came with and when you bring it out of inventory, they should show up. If none of that works, contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ @scorpion000001

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

The character will come later in the questline. Homer have to dig him up before he unlocks in your game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)